Erickson Asphalt is monitoring the COVID-19 virus and is implementing measures to enhance the safety for our customers, staff and the general public.
Can I still receive an estimate?
Yes, we can still provide an estimate. During these challenging times, we have a few guidelines we ask that you follow:
If you are adding on to an existing drive/parking lot, please mark out the new area. You can mark off areas with marking paint, garden hose or stakes and twine.
For all projects:
- We will call prior to arrival.
- While we would prefer to meet you at the door with a smile and a handshake, please help us practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet of separation.
- Optionally, if you prefer, you can remain inside while we are onsite. Our estimator will call or Facetime™ with you to talk about your project and about any concerns/issues he might come across.
- That afternoon or the following day, we will send you an estimate.
- If everything looks good, you can e-sign the estimate.
- Our scheduler will work with you to schedule a convenient time to have the work completed.