Thank you for interest in working at Erickson Asphalt. Please complete the job application below. If we have any openings which you are qualified for our team will contact you.
Erickson Asphalt is monitoring the COVID-19 virus and is implementing measures to enhance the safety for our customers, staff and the general public.
Can I still receive an estimate?
Yes, we can still provide an estimate. During these challenging times, we have a few guidelines we ask that you follow:
If you are adding on to an existing drive/parking lot, please mark out the new area. You can mark off areas with marking paint, garden hose or stakes and twine.
For all projects:
- We will call prior to arrival.
- While we would prefer to meet you at the door with a smile and a handshake, please help us practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet of separation.
- Optionally, if you prefer, you can remain inside while we are onsite. Our estimator will call or Facetime™ with you to talk about your project and about any concerns/issues he might come across.
- That afternoon or the following day, we will send you an estimate.
- If everything looks good, you can e-sign the estimate.
- Our scheduler will work with you to schedule a convenient time to have the work completed.