Erickson Asphalt Services, a multi-million-dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties regionally. Erickson Asphalt Services include, but not limited to: Asphalt patching, asphalt reconstruction, asphalt resurfacing, sealcoating, crack sealing, concrete maintenance: including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions. Erickson Asphalt Services as a company strives to exceed customer, industry, and employee expectations.
The Sales Manager will play an instrumental role in helping the company meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Reporting directly to the President and the Director of operations. The Sales Manager will be a key leader in Erickson Asphalt Services. You will be responsible to hire, manage, direct, train, develop, measure and motivate the internal sales team. Additionally, he/she will develop, manage and control the sales operations process.
- Coach, develop, train and motivate sales associates to maximize each individual’s performance.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members.
- Monitor sales performance, working directly with each sales associate to guide and direct them to ensure continuous performance improvement.
- Identify strengths/weakness each team member.
- Identify potential growth/ceiling each team member.
- Continually identify new potential team members.
- Establish on boarding procedure for new team members.
- Conduct and log at least 1 ride along each month for all sales staff, observe presentations, and evaluate using score card.
- Schedule, organize and conduct the sales meeting each month.
- Plan and organize company presentation at strategic shows and events with the intent to create awareness and generate qualified leads.
- Regularly attend sales presentations, observing individual sales associate’s techniques and methods. Follow-up with customized coaching and training designed to improve performance.
- Hold each sales team member accountable for cleanliness and staying on top of maintenance of their company vehicle.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures of the Sales organization are carried out in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives as set forth by the General Manager.
- Always be aware of industry trends, changes, opportunities.
- Conduct interviews for potential new sales people, and draft up and sales position offers per direction and agreement of General Manager.
- Ensure that the company Revenue and Gross Profits objectives are met.
- Sets monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales and Gross Profit Margin goals, and provides direction for their attainment.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Capable of building and managing high performing sales teams.
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Competent with technology, laptops, smart phones and multi-line phone systems.
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Requires five to ten years of experience in the selling field, with at least five years in a management capacity
- Proven sales skills, with a track record of success meeting and exceeding goals.
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Have you worked as? Sales Manager, Operations Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, District Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Executive, Territory Manager, General Manager - This job may be for you!
COMPENSATION WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE